Natural Edge Framing and Photography Terms and Conditions
Natural Edge Framing and Photography takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. We invite you to read our Terms and Conditions to get the most out of your experience with us.
As we receive orders and go about constructing our frames every effort is made to replicate them as shown on our website and social media pages. However, what you see is not always what you get; let us explain.
Frames using prefabricated mouldings can easily be replicated. Each moulding will always be the same in colour, texture, appearance and dimension.
Straight edge timber frames can also be replicated but there will be a difference. Each length of timber we use has its own unique beauty. Straight edge frame dimensions can be made the same but the frame’s appearance will include its own grain pattern. Again, this means the dimensions can be precise but the colour and texture will be different each time.
Our bark edge timber frames will appear different every time. They will be different in shape, texture and often colour. While we can accomodate your choice of timber, making the same bark edge frame to one you see on our website is not possible. Irregularities in each timber’s live edge will make all frames vary in appearance. Therefore, the exact replication of a bark edge frame you see on our website can not be achieved. While the natural edge gives our frames their beauty and unique appeal, every bark edge frame we make will be different to the last.
Timber species as presented on our web site are available while stocks are in place. At times, however, we can not guarantee consistent stocks due to certain circumstances. Events such as bush fire, moratoriums on logging, mill closures, diseases and COVID19 restrictions can limit availability.
Natural Edge Framing and Photography follows ethical business practices. We comply with current legislated regulations as set down within the Western Australian DBCA Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 and Regulations 2018.
We also comply with regulations as set out in the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment Biosecurity Act 2015. You can be assured all materials used in our products are sourced responsibly.
Terms and Conditions – What we guarantee
As a consumer you have guarantees regardless of any warranty provided by a supplier or manufacturer.
Natural Edge Framing and Photography automatically offers the following guarantees as stated under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
What we guarantee:
- Products of acceptable quality, condition and sturdiness;
- Items matching the description as agreed upon;
- Goods that are fit for their disclosed purpose;
- Products that come with a right to undisturbed possession.
Terms of Purchase and Returns Policy
We request a 40% deposit to be paid prior to the commencement of work. The balance is to be paid in full prior to delivery.
Natural Edge Framing & Photography agrees to negotiate on certain products delivered prior to payment. These consist of regular and bulk orders which will be invoiced. A seven (7) day term of payment is required.
Where a custom made product is supplied correctly, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund.
If an order is cancelled after work has commenced on a product we are unable to refund your deposit. We will not be held liable for costs if a customer has a change of mind.
Under circumstances where a custom made product is found to be faulty we will offer a full refund or exchange. All shipping costs incurred will also be covered by us.
In a genuine effort to achieve customer satisfaction we offer to replace your product or provide a refund in the event of a failure of expectation. However, in this instance, any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded. Additionally, any expected shipping costs are to be met by the customer.
Postage and Freight
- Please note: under our Terms and Conditions initial quotes for postage and freight are not final; they are estimates only. Final freight costs are made after the product is complete and packaged. This allows for full measurements and known weight.
- After handing over products to postal and shipping agents we will not be liable for any consequential loss for the following reasons. These include: as a result of incorrect supply, late delivery, accidental misrepresentation or any other reason, whether avoidable or not.
- The COVID pandemic has increased demand on postal and shipping services. As a result we can not fully guarantee delivery times.
- Please keep all the packaging material until you are satisfied with the product.
- If your items are faulty or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible. We will undertake reparation with shipping agents to establish cause if your item has been damaged.
- If it has been established that a product needs to be returned, due to our negligent packaging, we will arrange this at our expense. Please keep the original packaging with the product when returning. Once received we will replace and freight the product at no further cost to you.
We are a very caring business and go to great lengths to ensure your items are delivered to you in perfect condition. If a mishap occurs, we will do our best to resolve the matter to ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase.
Additional circumstances are beyond our control so please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Damage to products arising after delivery to the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution images either uploaded or supplied.
- Plaque spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Colour matching what you see on your monitor. To achieve best results we use professional third party photo labs for reliable calibration. If you need to see colour proofs please email for pricing and time frames.
Terms and Conditions – Copyright
Natural Edge Framing and Photography will not frame or print any image or art work that is obscene, pornographic and profane. In addition, we will not use any material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable law. Under our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to reject and delete images that we do not deem appropriate.
At times we exhibit images of products that contain presented artwork on our web site and social media pages. As such naturaledgeframingandphotography.com.au will not be liable for the content of any image(s) or art work displayed.
Permission will be sort in good faith from the customer to display presented images on our web site. This includes posts on our social media pages. Should a customer have a change of heart, social media posts that include presented images/artwork will be removed at any time.
We respect the copyright of photographers and artists, real or implied. As a result, we will not knowingly frame, print or distribute images without the consent of the creator or owner of the copyrights. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure they have the necessary authorisation and permission to use images.
Natural Edge Framing and Photography does not own the images or artwork presented for framing or printing by our customers. They are the sole property of the creator/copyright owner. As such the customer agrees to hold Natural Edge Framing and Photography harmless and shall assume all liabilities that may occur, should a claim be brought against us for use of images presented.
Components used in the construction of our products come with inherent dangers. These include glass, acute edges, support rope / hanging wire and weight load. Personal injury can occur if handled inappropriately.
Natural Edge Framing and Photography accepts no liability for personal injury caused by our products after delivery . It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safe handling of our frames.
The customer also agrees to accept responsibility for personal safety whilst on the Natural Edge Framing and Photography premises. This extends to the personal safety of accompanying minors.
Terms and Conditions – Claims
Claims against Natural Edge Framing and Photography must be filed within 30 days from the date of the cause of the claim. In addition, the parties will agree to be governed by all state and federal laws.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless us, our partners, administrators, suppliers and any third-party providers from and against the following. All losses, personal injury, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of these Terms.
This includes any activity related to a transaction made by the customer. It also includes any person accessing our service on behalf of the customer.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
We may change our Terms and Condition from time to time at our discretion and without notice. If any such changes are made, we will make all reasonable effort to bring those changes to the attention of our users.
We maintain an updated version of our Terms and Conditions on this web site. This is so that you remain aware of how we operate and provide goods.
Bunker Bay Dunsborough WA