Natural Edge Framing and Photography Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions
Natural Edge Framing and Photography takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. We invite you to read our Terms and Conditions to get the most out of your experience with us.
Every effort is made to replicate frames, as close as possible, to those as shown on our website.
Frames constructed with prefabricated mouldings as shown on our web site can be replicated. Straight edge timber frames as seen on our web site can also be replicated albeit with their own unique grain intact.
Bark edge frames are the exception. Native timbers come with the beauty of variation, however, it is this difference that gives our frames their appeal. While we will use timbers as requested, the exact look of a bark edge frame as seen on our web site or social media pages can not be achieved. Our bark edge frames will vary due to the unique irregularities of each timber length used. As a result our bark edge frames will always look different to other bark edge frames made with the same timber as seen on our web site.
The timber species as presented on our web site are available while stocks are in place. At times, however, we can not guarantee consistent stocks due to certain circumstances. Events such as bush fire, moratoriums on logging, mill closures, diseases and COVID19 restrictions can limit availability.
Additional circumstances are beyond our control so please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images or printed photographs.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
- Colour matching what you see on your monitor. To achieve the best results we use professional third party photo labs to match the colour as perceived in a photo file. We employed these labs because of their reliable and correctly calibrated photo printers. If you need to see colour proofs please email for pricing and time frames.
Terms and Conditions – What we guarantee
Natural Edge Framing and Photography automatically offers the following guarantees as stated under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). Please note, this is different to a warranty. This is a voluntary promise of repair offered by a business who sell goods and services to you, or who made the goods. We do not offer a warranty on products at this point in time.
As a consumer you have guarantees regardless of any warranty provided by the supplier or manufacturer. What we guarantee:
- Products of acceptable quality, condition and sturdiness;
- Items matching the description as agreed upon;
- Goods that are fit for their disclosed purpose;
- Products that come with a right to undisturbed possession.
Natural Edge Framing and Photography is also an ethical business. We follow all current legislated regulations as set down within the Western Australian DBCA Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 and Regulations 2018. We also comply with regulations as set out in the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment Biosecurity Act 2015. As a result you can be assured all materials used in our products are sourced responsibly.
In the event of any failure of expectation, however, we will offer to replace your product or provide a refund in a genuine effort to remedy the situation.
Terms of Purchase and Returns Policy
We request a 40% deposit to be paid prior to the commencement of work. The balance is to be paid in full prior to delivery. Additionally, where custom made products were supplied correctly, we are unable to offer an exchange or refund. Furthermore, if work on a custom made product has commenced we will be unable to cancel the order or refund your deposit.
Postage and Freight
- Please note: under our Terms and Conditions initial quotes for postage and freight are not final; they are estimates only. Final freight costs are made after the product is complete and packaged. This allows for full measurements and known weight.
- After handing over products to postal and shipping agents we will not be liable for any consequential loss for the following reasons. These include, as a result of incorrect supply, late delivery, accidental misrepresentation or any other reason, whether avoidable or not.
- The COVID pandemic has increased demand on postal and shipping services. We can not guarantee delivery times.
- Please keep all the packaging material until you are satisfied with the product. If your items are faulty or damaged in transit please contact us ASAP. We will undertake reparation with shipping agents to establish cause if your item has been damaged. If a product needs to be returned though we will arrange this at our expense. Please keep the original packaging with the product when returning. Once received we will replace the product at no charge to you.
We are a very caring business and go to great lengths to ensure your items are delivered to you in perfect condition. If a mishap occurs, we will do our best to resolve the matter to ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase.
Terms and Conditions – Copyright
Natural Edge Framing and Photography will not frame or print any image or art work that is obscene, pornographic and profane. In addition, we will not use any material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable law. Under our Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to reject and delete images that we do not deem appropriate.
At times we exhibit images of products that contain presented artwork on our web site and social media pages. As such naturaledgeframingandphotography.com.au will not be liable for the content of any image(s) or art work displayed.
Permission will be sort in good faith from the customer to display presented images on our web site. This includes posts on our social media pages. Should a customer have a change of heart, social media posts that include presented images/artwork will be removed at any time.
We respect the copyright of photographers and artists, real or implied. As a result, we will not knowingly frame, print or distribute images without the consent of the creator or owner of the copyrights. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure they have the necessary authorisation and permission to use images.
Natural Edge Framing and Photography does not own the images or artwork presented for framing or printing by our customers. They are the sole property of the creator/copyright owner. As such the customer agrees to hold Natural Edge Framing and Photography harmless and shall assume all liabilities that may occur, should a claim be brought against us for use of images presented.
Components and elements used in the construction of our products come with certain hazards. These include glass, acute edges, support rope / hanging wire and weight load. These elements can cause personal injury if handled inappropriately. Therefore, we ask the customer to be aware of their inherent dangers. Natural Edge Framing and Photography accepts no liability for personal injury caused by any of these elements after the purchase and delivery of our products.
Please also be aware that the customer agrees to accept all liability for personal safety whilst on the Natural Edge Framing and Photography premises. This extends to the personal safety of accompanying minors.
Terms and Conditions – Claims
Claims against Natural Edge Framing and Photography must be filed within 30 days from the date of the cause of the claim. In addition, the parties will agree to be governed by all state and federal laws.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless us, our partners, administrators, suppliers and any third-party providers from and against the following. All losses, personal injury, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of these Terms.
This includes any activity related to a transaction made by the customer. It also includes any person accessing our service on behalf of the customer.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
We may change our Terms and Condition from time to time at our discretion and without notice. If any such changes are made, we will make all reasonable effort to bring those changes to the attention of our users.
We maintain an updated version of our Terms and Conditions on this web site. This is so that you remain aware of how we operate and provide goods.
Bunker Bay Dunsborough WA